UBI Net Banking
Union Bank of India’s Net Banking Login (UBI) Guide and all the information is available for you here. We are sharing with you everything about internet banking, customer care numbers, and login to IFSC codes of Union Bank of India. Before you start this article, let us say that Union Bank of India login is also available for Android applications. For Union Bank of India Net Banking, you first need to register people to use this facility. After completing this process, customers will be able to easily log in to Net Banking. We will share with you all the necessary information about a common man. At this time, net banking is what people need most; Because they don’t want to go to the bank branch now.
Union Bank of India (UBI) was established in 1950 and this Union Bank of India (UBI) Bank was established by a combination of four banks, including Comilla Banking Corporation Limited (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd. (1918), Hooghly Bank Ltd. (1932) and Comilla Union Bank Limited (1922). The Union Bank of India (UBI) was nationalized on 19 July 1919 and is now one of the 1 largest state-owned banks in India. UBI Bank is headquartered in Mumbai and is headed by Shri Rajkiran Rai. So far, UBI Bank has been distributed in more than 4300 branches and offices in India as well as outside India.
|Bank Content||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank Establishment||11 November 1919|
|Customer Care Number||1800 22 2244|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Union Bank of India (UBI)
Union Bank of India is one of the most famous banks in India and has many accounts. If you want you can also open your account in this bank, for this you have to go to the nearest branch of UBI. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai. The official website link of UBI is https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in, this website is very secure and very fast. Union Bank of India is a separate Indian bank that provides essential financial services to its customers. You can earn good interest from this bank if you open an account with this bank.
Union Bank of India Net Banking
The most important thing about UBI Bank is its Net Banking or Internet Banking, you will get many easy benefits from this UBI Bank. Using this feature you can easily transfer money from one place to another. People must have a username and password to use Union Bank of India NetBanking. If you want to get your username and password, you need to go to the nearest branch of UBI. Once there, you will submit some of your valid documents, then you will get the username by post. This feature is only available at some branches of UBI, but you can also create your username with mobile.
Union Bank of India Customer Care Number and Email ID
If you have any problem with net banking or you want to get some information then you should know the customer care number of Union Bank of India. Also, people can go to the bank’s Twitter account and ask them. You can even send your complaints and questions in the email provided by the bank. Union Bank of India’s customer care number is 1800 22 2244 and email id is [email protected] You can visit the official website for more contact details. The official portal link is https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in. If you open the portal, you will get the contact of the bank with us.
Union Bank of India IFSC Code
If you want to transfer money from your UBI account to another person’s account, you will need a code. We will tell you that this code is called IFSC. The complete IFSC Code is the Indian Financial System Code. Your Union Bank of India’s IFSC code is UBIN0530786. This code may differ from IFSC code for different branches but the pattern is the same. In the Union Bank of India IFSC Code, the first 4 letters (UBIN) are the name of the bank, the 5th letter X, which is reserved for future use. The last 6 characters (XXXXXX) of this bank are represented in the UBI branch code.
How To Activate & Register Your UBI Net Banking Account?
To register and activate UBI Net Banking Account we follow some of the steps given below.
If you want to open and activate UBI Net Banking Account then follow the steps given below.
1. First, open UBI’s official website www.unionbankonline.co.in.
2. Then on this website, you will see an option “Self User Creation” on your right side, click on it.
3. Then a window will open in front of it on your mobile or desktop, showing you two options: –
Online Self-User Creation – Retail users have debit cards
Online Self User Creation (view facility only) – Retail users without a debit card.
4. Then you select the first one and click the Continue button.
5. Now a window will open in front of you, where you have to enter all the information related to the bank. When all the information is finished, click “Continue” or “Submit”.
6. Then a new window will open in front of you again, where you need to enter other information about your bank. When you have finished all the information, click “Continue” or “Submit”.
7. In the next step you will be asked for an OTP which will come to your registered mobile number.
8. After entering the OTP, click “Continue”.
9. Now a window will open in front of you where you will see your Net Banking details including Customer ID / Login User ID and your name (you must note all these details in your diary). Also, you will receive a confirmation message from UBI to the registered mobile number.
10. Now you click on the “Continue” or “Submit” button.
11. A window will open in front of you again, asking you to enter your own login and password for the transaction. So choose a strong password and enter it in the password box. Then you click on the “Continue” or “Submit” option.
12. After your net banking process is complete, a message will be displayed on your screen where you have successfully signed, “Click OK. Now close the browser window directly.
After following these steps, your UBI Net Banking online registration/application process will be completed. UBI writes that you can use it after one working day, or maybe 2-3 days.
So by following these steps you can register and activate UBI Net Banking Account?
Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking – Log in details and transfer of funds to other banks Details
1. First, visit the official website of UBI www.unionbankonline.co.in
2. On this website, you will find an option “Retail User Login” on your right side, click on it.
3. Then a window will open in front of you again, where some things related to security will be written. You click “Continue Login”.
4. Then you will now reach the UBI Net Banking website. Fill in the user ID and password in the box provided.
5. Now after giving your ID and password, click on “Login” option.
6. After you click on the “Log in” option, you will be taken to the page where some rules and regulations of your internet banking are mentioned. You scroll down and click on the “I agree” option.
7. After that, you will see the following options (shown in the picture). Here you can change or reset your password (if needed) or go back to the home page of Net Banking Services.
8. You will select the option “Return to the home page of Net Banking Services”. You will then see various options on your screen.
9. Now, if you want to transfer money, find the “Transfer” option and click on it.
10. Now in the next step, you click on the IMPS (Instant Payment) option on your left.
11. You will then click on the “Transfer funds using account number and IFSC” option.
12. Now You Will Click to the “Transfer” option button.
13. Now you fill in the requested information in the provided columns and click on the “Pay” button. Then you can see all the details related to your payment.
14. Now you will be asked for the password of your transaction. So enter the transaction password and click on the “Pay” option.
15. After completing your payment, you will get a message on your screen saying “Your payment has been successful” then click OK. You will now see the details of the transaction on your screen.
So this way you can transfer money/funds using your UBI Net Banking facility.