How to Unblock SBI Debit Card
Most banks around the world issue credit/debit cards to all their customers. If you somehow or accidentally enter the PIN three times, your (credit/debit) card is lost. Or if for some reason you have blocked your (credit/debit card) then you have to go to the branch of that bank (credit/debit) and unblock the card. We will give you all the information on how to unlock your SBI (credit/debit) card. You can follow this guide to unlock SBI debit card. You must be looking for how you can unblock/reactivate your SBI (State Bank of India) ATM Card / Debit Card. You’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will give you all the information. This allows you to unblock your SBI ATM/debit card.
Reasons for ATM / Debit Card Blocking
Below are some reasons why your ATM / Debit Card (of any bank) may be blocked-
- Wrong password: If you sometimes give the ATM PIN more than three times wrong, the bank will automatically block your ATM/debit card.
- ATM / Debit Card Lost: Sometimes when you have lost your ATM / Debit Card, you will call your bank customer care number and block the ATM card.
- Expired ATM / Debit Card: Every bank in the world has some validity to using every ATM / Debit Card. Your card will be automatically blocked if you go beyond this validity.
- Low balance: I know that every ATM/debit card of a bank charges some annual renewal tax/charge. If you do not have enough money in your bank account, the ATM/debit card of your bank account will be blocked.
So these are your initial conditions from where your ATM / Debit can be blocked.
Things required to unblock Your SBI ATM card
- Account number
- The last four digits of the card
- SBI CIF number
- Your signature is registered in the bank
- Your Photo ID.
How to Your Unblock SBI ATM Card
We are providing you the following guide with bank information. You can unblock your SBI bank ATM card by following the procedure given below
- You go to your nearest SBI Bank branch and there you will be asked for ATM Unblock Application Form.
- You will then fill out the form correctly. Correctly write the account number, CIF number, last four numbers of the card, and other necessary details.
- Be sure to put your signature on your application form.
- Now you need to attach the photo ID with the form and submit it to the bank officer.
- Your card will be unlocked within 24 hours.
- Once your card is blocked you will receive an SMS update to your mobile number.
- Here are some easy steps you can take to easily unblock your SBI ATM card
Moreover, you can follow the steps below-
- Unblock via SMS: You send an SMS to the bank with your registered mobile number. You will then be able to unblock your ATM/debit card. All you have to do is send a message “PIN (enter the last four digits of your debit card number). Then again (enter the last four digits of your bank account number)” and send it to your SBI Customer Care number 567676 or 9223440000.
- Unblock by Call: If you have any doubts about sending SMS to your registered bank, you will call SBI Bank Customer Care Number from your registered mobile number and ask them to unblock your ATM / Debit Card.
- Unblock by Online Option: If you are using your SBI Net Banking service then you can unblock your ATM card online using your SBI Net Banking account.
- Unlock with SBI Mobile Application: SBI Bank offers various services in its mobile banking app. If you are a user of SBI mobile application, you can unblock ATM/debit card from your app.
- Unlock at SBI Bank: In this option, you will find another way to unblock your ATM / Debit card. You can go to your SBI Bank branch and register your account. You will then submit an application there and then follow the instructions given by the bank manager.
This guide explains how to unblock your SBI ATM card at your bank branch. If you have any comments about this process, you can write your comments in the comments section below.