IBPS Full Form
IBPS Full Form – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
IBPS Full Form In Hindi
IBPS Full Form in Hindi – बैंकिंग कार्मिक चयन संस्थान.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS Full Form– Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is an autonomous organization or an independent organization. An organization that conducts examinations for almost all banking examinations in India. The agency conducts online examinations for the recruitment of officers, clerks and trainees in banks in the public sector of India. A few days ago, IBPS published the notification of the 2020 exam. IBPS is based in Mumbai, India. IBPS conducts various examinations in public sector banks in India. The official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in.
IBPS conducts various examinations in public sector banks in India –
- IBPS Clerk Exam for Clerical Positions.
- IBPS PO Exam for Probationary Officers.
- IBPS SO Exam for Specialist Officers.
- IBSC RRB Exam (Officers and office assistants) Rural Banks.
Full Form Of IBPS
|IBPS||Institute of Banking Personal Selections|
|CRP||Common Recruitment Process|
|RRB||Regional Rural Banks|
Participating Banks Under IBPS
IBPS accepts scores of all public sector banks in India and Grameen Bank. Check the bank names of those participating under the IBPS.
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Here we discuss with you the complete history of IBPS:
- The IBPS was elected in 1975 and began operations.
- It became an institution in 1974 with the permission of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Bank.
- Since 2011, the institute has been conducting examinations for the recruitment of candidates in public sector banks or public sector banks in India.
- The CWE of IBPS is mandatory for the recruitment of candidates in government or regional rural banks.
|IBPS Clerk||R.s. 11765/- per month.|
|IBPS SO||R.s.23700-980(7) – 35560 – 1145(2) – 32850 – 1310(7) – 42020/-|
|IBPS PO||R.s.23700 – (980 / 7) – 30560 – (1145 / 2) – 32850 – (1310 / 7)- 42020/-|
|IBPS RRB||R.s.55,000 – 60,000/-|