Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Online
Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form Online:- Would you like to update or change your registered mobile number at Bank of Baroda. In this day all banks are going with the facility of phone banking to make the transaction easier. Bank of Baroda is bringing net banking and phone banking facilities for all its customers. If you are a customer of Bank of Baroda and if you want to avail this you need to register your mobile. Below you will find all the details of bank of baroda mobile number change form online.
If you wish to use Bank of Baroda’s Internet Banking, Phone Banking and SMS Alerts, you must register your mobile number with your Bank of Baroda account. You should always keep in mind that you will not be able to use these services at all if you give the mobile number you are updating to Bank of Baroda to any other bank.
Why Would You Update Your Mobile Number With Your Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda will notify you via SMS if you want to make any transaction in your account.
You can avail the facility of Bank of Baroda Internet Banking.
You can avail Bank of Baroda SMS Banking or Phone Banking facility through your registered Mobile Number.
Bank of Baroda will have no shortage of important time to communicate with you
It is very important that you link and update your mobile number with Bank of Baroda. In this article we will explain to you how to change Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form Online.
Change The Mobile Number in Bank of Baroda
For your convenience, I have put below Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form Online Steps –
You will go to the nearest BOB ATM
You go to the nearest ATM and swipe your card at the ATM machine. You will then see various options displayed on the screen in front of you. You will need to look for alternatives on the screen that appears. There you will see if your BOB account has a mobile number link / change if not you need to request BOB Bank.
- You need to select the “Registration” option there and you will enter your ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN) there.
- You will then click on “Mobile Number Registration” and again you will click on “New Registration” or “Change Mobile Number” as you wish.
- Then provide it for whatever you want to change / link your mobile number.
- If all goes well you will provide your verification about the mobile number and you will select “incorrect” or “correct”.
A note will appear on the screen of your ATM machine indicating “You have properly registered / updated your mobile number with us”.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Toll Free Number
You are providing channel facility for direct communication with all BOB customers through Bank of Baroda’s Contact Center. You will find all of Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change / Update below.
- You can call the Bank of Baroda Bank’s Customer Care Helpline number which is 1800-102-4455 / 1800-258-4455. This is a toll-free number of BOB Bank.
- You will introduce yourself as a Bank of Baroda Bank customer with the operator.
- You will be asked to register / update your mobile number after talking to the operator.
Visit your Nearest Bank of Baroda Branch
You need to go to the nearest Bank of Baroda branch. You will be taken to the place where you registered your account. After you go there, you will be requested to change the Bank of Baroda Mobile Number there. You will meet the designated officer there.
- You will ask for KYC details at my nearest branch and change the form and you will carefully enter all the required details there. You will enter your account number, account type, your mobile number and your signature in that form.
- As proof you will give this form to the operator along with the required documents.
- For Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form Online you will get the acknowledgment receipt from your operator.
Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change Form Online Steps
You can download the form directly from BOB’s website. I have put the form below for your convenience. Below is the Bank of Baroda Mobile Number Change form. You can download the online form from there. Click Here
- First of all you go to the website www.bobibanking.com. You go to the official website by clicking on the link.
- You can download by clicking on the link given above or click on “click here” on the side.
- You will download the form and fill it with the correct information and go to the nearest BOB
- branch and submit it. If you download that form in PDF format then you will get a printout of this form.
- You will submit this form to the operator with a copy of any ID proof from the nearest BOB Home Branch and submit it to.