According to a circular launched on August 23, 2021, the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has launched a brand new “On-boarding” perform to make the method of registration simpler for Government Sector Subscribers. The round has talked about that “The proposed digital platform shall also enable Inter Sector Shifting (ISS) of existing Subscribers of other sectors to seamlessly transfer their NPS account into Government Sector.”
Currently, digital registration is now accessible to all residents of the federal government sector and subscribers of company sectors underneath eNPS, whereas the net contribution and Tier II Account registration course of underneath NPS is accessible to all approved subscribers, together with Government Sector subscribers holding legitimate PRAN. “Now, the Government employees (who are covered under NPS) will have the facility to register online in NPS and generate Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) through eNPS. The process of registration through eNPS will be a paperless process wherein the Subscriber will submit the registration request through digital signature,” stated PFRDA in its round.
Options for ease of registration in eNPS Government
I. Through Aadhaar Online/Offline e-KYC – Under this selection, the subscriber could have the ability to register utilizing Aadhaar based mostly KYC. The subscriber could go for Aadhaar Online whereby KYC particulars registered with Aadhaar will likely be obtained on-line. The subscriber may even have the choice for Offline e-KYC, whereby the subscriber is required to obtain the Aadhaar e-KYC file from UIDAI and add the identical throughout registration.
II. Through Permanent Account Number (PAN) – Under this selection, the subscriber is required to offer legitimate PAN and add the related KYC paperwork. The KYC particulars of the subscriber will likely be verified by the related Nodal Office of the subscriber.
Steps to be adopted by authorities subscribers for registration via eNPS
According to the PFRDA, the subscriber should undertake the next procedures in an effort to register:
1. Subscriber is required to go to eNPS Website (https://enps.nsdl.com) and click on on “NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM” Tab after which choose “REGISTRATION” possibility.
2. The subscriber then has to pick out the “Government Employee” possibility after which the choice for registration i.e. Register With Aadhaar Online/Offline e-KYC or PAN.
3. After choosing the suitable possibility, the subscriber will present the Government Category i.e., Central Government/State Government/Central Autonomous Body/State Autonomous Body as per his/her employment sector. If a subscriber selects the Category as ‘State Government’ or ‘State Autonomous Body’, then he/she is required to offer the related state identify.
4. The subscriber then wants to offer sure particulars of his/her Nodal Office. Subscriber will present the DDO Registration Number/Name and all different Nodal Office particulars will likely be exhibited to the subscriber resembling Pay & Accounts Office (PAO)/District Treasury Office (DTO) identify, Principal Accounts Office (PrAO)/Directorate of Treasuries & Accounts (DTA) identify and Ministry.
5. At the subsequent step, if the subscriber has chosen Aadhaar based mostly KYC, then he/she is required to offer related Aadhaar particulars or add offline Aadhaar e-KYC accordingly and click on on the ‘Submit’ button. Similarly, if the subscriber has opted for PAN/Form 60 based mostly registration, then the subscriber is required to offer PAN /Financial Year for Form 60, respectively and click on on the ‘Continue’ Tab.
6. The subscriber must seize a number of necessary Personal Details and click on on ‘Generate Acknowledgement no.’ In case of Aadhaar based mostly registration, particulars like Name of Subscriber, Date of Birth and cell quantity will likely be auto fetched from the UIDAI database.
7. Generation of Acknowledgement Number: After clicking on ‘Generate Acknowledgement no.’, the Nodal Office particulars (which the subscriber has supplied) will likely be exhibited to the subscriber for affirmation. If the small print are right, the subscriber will click on on ‘Ok’ else he/she is going to click on on ‘Cancel’ and supply the right Nodal Office.
8. The Acknowledgement quantity will likely be generated and exhibited to the subscriber. Alert will likely be despatched to the subscriber for the Acknowledgement Number.
9. The subscriber is required to offer the registration particulars resembling Personal particulars, Address particulars, Contact particulars, Bank Details, Scheme Preference particulars, and so forth. underneath the respective tabs as relevant. In case of Aadhaar based mostly registration, Address particulars registered with Aadhaar will likely be auto-populated. Whereas in case of PAN-based registration, the subscriber is required to offer tackle & tackle proof particulars.
10. Upload of Documents: The subscriber is required to add the scanned copies of related paperwork (resembling PAN card copy, Cancelled Cheque, Appointment/Offer letter, Employee ID Card, ID proof and Address Proof) underneath the respective tab. Also, the subscriber is required to add the Photo & Signature as per the required specs supplied for add. In Aadhaar based mostly registration, the Photo is auto fetched from the UIDAI database.
11. Once the entire particulars are captured and related doc, photograph and signature are efficiently uploaded, the subscriber must re-verify the small print. The subscriber could have an choice to right the small print if required.
12. The subscriber is required to substantiate the small print by accepting registration declarations. On affirmation, the related message and Ack No. will likely be exhibited to the subscriber together with intimation.
13. Authentication: The subscriber is required to digitally signal the Subscriber Registration Form via OTP Authentication or eSign. In case of OTP Authentication, two distinct One Time Password (OTP) will likely be despatched on Mobile Number and e mail ID supplied throughout registration. Whereas in case of eSign, the OTP will likely be despatched on the cell quantity registered with Aadhaar.
14. Paperless Process: On profitable OTP Authentication or eSign, the shape will get digitally signed and registration will likely be efficiently accomplished by the subscriber. The PRAN will likely be generated after ‘Verification’ and ‘Authorization’ of the registration request by the related Nodal Office.
Option to the subscriber in case of rejection by Nodal officer
1. The subscriber could have the choice to replace the Nodal Office particulars on the eNPS portal.
2. The subscriber could have an choice to re-submit the applying inside 30 days, else the request will likely be rejected within the CRA system. In such instances, the potential Subscriber will likely be required to register as soon as once more.
For funding associated articles, enterprise information and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed