Do you have an ICICI Bank account or have you opened one? ICICI Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in the private banking sector in India. ICICI Bank provides a wide range of banking services to its customers. Moreover this ICICI Bank provides an excellent service to the customers in order to make a high effort to satisfy the customers.
At different times you need to block or unblock your ICICI Bank debit card. You may need to unblock your card if you have entered the wrong PIN on your card more than once or lost or lost your card in some way.
ICICI Bank offers its customers that you can do both blocking and unblocking online. This can be done easily for the convenience of your home.
You must always be careful while using ICICI Bank debit card! Because if you forget your PIN and you can’t enter the wrong PIN more than three times while using the card. After repeating your mistake, the ICICI bank card will be automatically blocked or may go.
You will have to wait up to a certain number of days or you can inform ICICI Bank and request the issuance of a new PIN for your card. You need to unblock or be able to resume using your blocked ICICI card. Do you know how to unblock ICICI debit card online? You’ve come to the right place. We will give you the exact facts.
Yes, you have come to the right website, you don’t have to go to your ICICI bank, you don’t have to request to unblock your card. You can unlock your card manually! Do you have or have an account with ICICI Bank? ICICI Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in the private banking sector in India. These banks offer a wide range of banking services to their customers. ICICI Bank provides an excellent service to its customers with utmost efforts to satisfy its customers.
How to Block/Unblock ICICI Debit Card Online by Using Internet Banking
- First of all you log in to your ICICI Net Banking.
- Then after you log in to ICICI Bank, click on “Cards & an” section.
- You will now select the “ATM Debit Card” option from the dropdown menu.
- Again you go to the next screen and select the “Block Card” option.
- Then select your account number and card number from the drop-down menu next to “Account Number” and “Debit Card Number”.
- Again, select the task you want to do. You must select the block if you want to block your ICICI
- Bank card and you must select the Unblock option if you want to unlock your ICICI Bank card.
In case of blocking your card, you must choose whether you want to block your card temporarily or permanently.
- From the drop-down menu you will select the reason for blocking or unlocking your card.
Then at the end of all you press or click the submit button.
- You must receive a message on your registered mobile number to successfully block or unlock your ICICI Bank debit card.
How to Steps to Block/Unblock ICICI Debit/ATM Card by Using iMobile App
- You will log in to your ICICI iMobile application.
- You will then tap or click on “Services”.
- Again you tap on “Card Services” in Services.
- You will select your card “Block / Unblock Debit Card” option.
- Now a new screen will open in front of you. Where you select a debit card in your “Select Card Type” box.
- Then you will select the Block / Unblock option
- You will select your account number.
- Again you select your card number.
- At the end you will select the Block / Unblock option. To block your debit card, you will temporarily select the block type box.
- Then you press or click the submit button.