Facilities of TAF-COP portal
According to the website of TAF-COP “This website has been developed to help subscribers, check the number of mobile connections working in their name, and take necessary action for regularising their additional mobile connections if any. However, the primary responsibility of handling the Customer Acquisition Form (CAF) lies with the service providers.” The services offered below this portal are as follows:
- Subscribers having greater than 9 a number of connections of their identity can be intimated by SMS.
- Subscribers having greater than 9 a number of connections of their identity can – Click right here, to take obligatory motion.
- Go test the standing Click right here to log in together with your quantity and enter the “Ticket ID Ref No” within the “Request Status” field.
- Currently, this facility is accessible solely to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh customers.
Guidelines On Customer Acquisition
DoT has launched tips on Customer Acquisition. These tips allow registration of as much as 9 cell connections in a Subscriber identifies, TAF-COP has talked about on its website. To know extra concerning the directions and tips on verification of latest cell subscribers (pay as you go and postpaid), please click on right here.
Steps to test your cell quantity
To test the record of the cell quantity registered on your IDs, please observe the steps listed under:
- Visit https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/ and enter your cell quantity which you wish to confirm.
- Click on ‘Request OTP’ and you’re going to get a 6-digit one-time password (OTP) in your entered cell quantity.
- Click on ‘Validate OTP’ and on the subsequent web page, you’re going to get an inventory of cell numbers registered in your ID or entered cell quantity.
- You could select to pick the numbers that aren’t in your identity or not required and submit your Report.
For funding associated articles, enterprise information and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed
August 28, Saturday, 2021, 12.03 P.M